William Hill Android app launched
Just 60 seconds to download Britain's biggest & best Sportsbook app – and get a free £5 bet too!
William Hill has launched its official Android app to sit alongside its industry-leading iPhone version, which has now been downloaded 1.5 MILLION times.
It gives customers with Android devices unrivalled benefits and access to Britain's biggest bookmaker's huge Sportsbook offering.
It will also be the only Android betting app to offer both live streaming of horseracing AND in-play radio – and it takes just 60 SECONDS to set up.
Here is a simple video guide on how to install it:
Just go to https://mobile.williamhill.com/android and follow the simple instructions – after placing your first bet, we'll give a free £5 bet as a thank you to all new and existing customers!
The Android app will give our customers:
· Quicker access to all mobile betting
· Automatic log-in
· Access to in-play radio AND horseracing streaming
· Alerts on latest prices and offers
Juergen Reutter, Operations Director at William Hill Online, said: "We are constantly striving to offer the best, most seamless, customer experience regardless of screen size, device or operating system.
"The launch of our new Android app is a significant and important milestone in our goal. Mobile is growing phenomenally quickly and is a fantastic way to engage with our customers anytime, anywhere.
"The success of the iOS app has been breathtaking - reaching 1.5 million downloads is a very proud achievement - and with Android now the biggest selling operating system in Britain we're delighted our customers with Android devices can have the best possible user experience."
Customers can download the app for free by going to williamhill.com/android
Cheltenham, Champions League & Six Nations: Your March Sports Preview
As we gear up for one of the most important months in the sporting calendar, the world's attentions turn to Cheltenham, for the most prestigious week in the racing year.
With four days of the most hotly-anticipated action over the fences ahead, William Hill is offering Non-Runner Money Back on all four Champion Races, including the feature race of Friday, the Cheltenham Gold Cup. Will Bob's Worth go on to claim glory once again? For all the latest information from Cheltenham, including betting previews, videos, tips, and more, visit our exclusive Festival site.
Elsewhere in the racing world, the William Hill sponsored Imperial Cup and Lincoln Handicap stand out as featured races, as well as one of the richest races from around the world which sees Meydan host the Dubai World Cup.
To kick off the month, the tennis world descends upon Indian Wells, but with competition as fierce as ever in both the ATP and WTA tours, who will run out on top before making their way to Miami?
It is a big month for cricket, as England's limited overs tour of the West Indies concludes, before they head to the sub-continent for the World T20. Given their current form, England aren't expected to turn too many heads, but who will lift the trophy? Bet now on the winner of every group as well as the tournament outright.
It is a big month of the pitch for the elite European clubs, as the Champions League rolls on with the second leg of the Last 16 concluding a tumultuous round. In the Europa League, Tottenham remain the only British hope of success, but can they overcome Benfica?
The FA Cup continues on to the quarter-finals, whilst the Premier League season prepares for a run-in that is anticipated to be as close as ever. North of the border, Inverness Caledonian Thistle take on Aberdeen in the League Cup Final, but can the Highlanders claim their first piece of major silverware in club history?
The Six Nations winds up, but with four teams still well and truly in the hunt, it could be historically tight. Elsewhere, the Super League season continues to find its feet, and William Hill will provide a wide range of markets on every match, including Headline Offers for each televised spectacle.
The motor racing season gets under way in the worlds of Formula One and MotoGP, but with new rules and faces providing the staunchest of challenges in both, from where will see the most drama?
As the world of snooker continues to reel from Ronnie O'Sullivan's magnificence in the Welsh Open, they make their way to China for a pair of ranking tournaments, but with the World Championships just around the corner, who can claim victory and prove their form.
It is a big month for sport around the world, headlined by everything going on at Cheltenham, so with markets on over well over 3000 events, there really is no reason to stray from William Hill - the HOME of Betting.
Thank you for visiting us at #LAC2014!
We would like to thank you for coming to our Stand in #LAC2014.
It was our pleasure to host you., and we hope you enjoyed the sessions by Andrew Henderson, Dieter Haman and Martin Keown.
Here is our movie from #LAC2014, enjoy watching it!
Affiliates United Team
One Million Refunds!
'Losing' punters benefit from William Hill Acca Insurance …
William Hill has now refunded an incredible ONE MILLION losing bets this football season – giving punters a 'second chance' to win - with our industry-leading Acca Insurance.
Acca Insurance – 'Acca' is short for Accumulator – allows fans to bet on several matches at once.
But if all the results are successful – except one – we give our customers another bet FOR FREE.
The magic million was reached when Fulham's Darren Bent headed a shock injury time equaliser at Manchester United on Sunday – putting paid to thousands of fans who had backed United to win.
William Hill's Acca Insurance is the only product in football betting that applies to ALL matches and competitions that we cover – we don't pick and choose, we include them all!
That is more than 50,000 games in 2013/14.
Britain's biggest bookmaker launched Acca Insurance on Mobile in 2012 - extending it to Online & Tablet for the start of the new football season in August 2013.
It is estimated more than 1.7m losing bets could be credited back by the end of the season.
Jem Maidment, spokesman for William Hill Online, said: "Acca Insurance has been a true game-changer for football fans, revolutionising betting and providing a greater incentive for punters.
"To refund one million losing football bets since August – offering another bet of the same value, for free - would have been unheard of a few short years ago.
Acca Insurance details below …
- "Acca Insurance" applies to straight accumulator bets of 6 or more Match Betting (90 minutes: Home, Draw or Away) selections only.
- Bets including selections from other markets such as 'Both Teams to Score', 'Draw No Bet' and 'Double Result' do NOT count toward this offer.
- Maximum free bet £50/€50. One free bet per customer/per day.
- We aim to credit free bets before 9am UK time the day after the settlement of the qualifying accumulator bet.
- Applies to bets placed via internet (www.williamhill.com), mobile (mobile.williamhill.com or IOS Mobile App) and Text (Text 60609) only.
- Pre-match bets only. In-play bets do not count toward this offer.
- Straight accumulator bets only. Named multiple bets such as Canadian's, Lucky31's etc do not count toward this offer.
- Any bet that has been "cashed in" will not count toward this offer.
- Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) DO NOT count toward this offer. This rule was applied to bets settled after Monday 7th October.
- Applies to bets placed in £ and € only.
- Applies to bets placed by UK and Eire residents only.
- If in an accumulator bet, one or more legs are made void or the match postponed for longer than two days, meaning the bet has fewer than 6 eligible selections, this bet will not qualify.
- William Hill Football rules apply.
Free Bet Details:
- For information on how to redeem free bets click here.
- Bets placed with a free bet token (either fully or partially funded by a free bet) do not count towards this offer. This rule was applied to bets settled after Monday 7th October.
- Free bet can be redeemed on any football market or selection.
- Free bet must be redeemed within 7 days of award.
- If the free bet is partially redeemed no change or additional free bets will be awarded.
- Standard free bet rules apply.
- William Hill periodically reviews the terms of its promotions and reserves the right to amend them at any point.
- William Hill reserves the right to limit the eligibility of customers to participate in these promotions. See General Terms and Conditions.